3. March 2014 13:52
NCrunch V2.5 just went out the door!
This version has some new features, including:
- A new control replacing the old Tests Window richedit text control. The new control is much faster, has less issues and is better visually aligned with Visual Studio.
- A new export option for the Metrics Window, allowing you to export the contents of the tree to a CSV file
- A new export option allowing you to export data from the Tests Window in CSV or text format
- A new configuration option allowing you to define environment variables present in all NCrunch task runners (including those used on grid nodes to execute builds/tests on your behalf)
- A new configuration option that can disable the coverage marker auto colour correction introduced in V2
There's also a good range of fixes in this release for recently reported issues. I recommend checking out the full list of changes.
Go grab v2.5!